The most anticipated and challenging Riviera Maya race of the year, Xplor Bravest Race Evolution, is coming this September 22nd in its seventh edition to celebrate 10 years of the Park.
This fun race at Xplor Park has more than 40 strength obstacles, endurance challenges and adaptation skills that will test runners along 6.5 km in 4 different legs that will take them through 300 million years of land evolution; Pangea, Dinosaurs, Xapiens and Xplor in this edition.
The 3,500 participants this year will be divided into 14 “waves” of 250 competitors who will start the race in half-hour intervals and will enter the different legs in which they will have to choose between two paths that will determine the obstacles to be faced. In each of the legs, the competitors will find a special obstacle in which, after succeeding, the runners will get an “Evolution Gem”, which, will be interchangeable for a commemorative pin of the 10 years of the Xplor Park.
Each participant will receive a kit with an Xplor Bravest Race Evolution t-shirt, a competitor’s number, a helmet for the race and a The Bravest medal at the end of it, as well as, access to The Big Bang Party; a fun celebration enliven by dinosaurs, cavemen and xplorians (beings of great evolution) in which they can celebrate with their guests and the rest of the competitors and enjoy live music, food, a minibravest circuit for children under 16, family friendly games and more.
Xplor Bravest Race Evolution 2019 will put the participants throuhg one of the greatest tests of endurance and strength they can imagine and at the same time they will live one of the most fun and satisfying experiences, which, definitely, shouldn’t be missed.
If you want to be part of this race in its next editions, here are some information that will help you:
- Any person from 16 years of age can participate (minors of 16 and 17 years old must be accompanied by their parents or guardian to sign a responsive letter).
- You can participate in 3 categories; individual, by team and VIP.
- Registration is open every year around the month of May (for more information visit https://www.xplorbravestrace.com/en/).
- Participants must arrive 2 hours before the wave start time and must present an official identification (IFE, INE, FM2, FM3 or passport).
- Sportswear and tennis shoes must be worn for running, plus a clean towel or change of clothes, sandals and tennis shoes for after the race are needed.
- Access to isotonic drinks is allowed as long as it does not exceed one liter per participant.
If you are an adventure lover or just want to leave your comfort zone and try something different, the Xplor Bravest Race is the best option for you.