Orlando is a favorite vacation destination because it is home to the famous Disney and Universal theme parks. It is ideal for visitors of any age, as they have parks with different styles that adapt to each family member. Therefore, we present below a taste of what you can find in each park plus new attractions that will open very soon so you can plan your vacation.
Walt Disney World:
- Magic Kingdom. This park has attractions designed for all ages: the little ones will find The Magic Carpets of Aladdin to fly on the magic carpet of Aladdin, Peter Pan’s Flight and Journey of the Little Mermaid, to dive under the sea singing with Ariel and Sebastian or fly over London and enter Neverland. For the bigger ones or those looking for more speed, there is Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Space Mountain, and Splash Mountain, high and medium speed roller coasters with different themes, and for the whole family there is Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin, where you will get on a spaceship and try to defeat Zurg in a fun trip for all ages!
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios. This park is popular for its action shows such as Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular or musicals like For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration; adrenaline-packed attractions like Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith, Slinky Dog Dash and, in August 2019, will welcome you Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, a new theme zone inspired by Star Wars where you can travel inside the Millennium Falcon or make your own lightsaber.
- This park offers a view to the world in a single day. It is focused on knowing the customs and flavors of Mexico, Norway, China, Germany, Italy, Japan, Morocco, France, United Kingdom, Canada and the United States in their respective pavilions, where you will find attractions, restaurants, shops and typical snacks of each country represented by Cast Members from the region represented.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom. This is a theme park combined with safari where you can live encounters with animals, climb one of the exciting attractions such as the Expedition Everest, a roller coaster with big falls or Kali River Rapids where you will take a ride through a fast river with some exciting falls. Enter Pandora -the world of Avatar– and fly in a banshee in the impressive Avatar Flight of Passage or enjoy musicals like The Lion King or Finding Nemo.
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon and Disney’s Blizzard Beach. These are the Disney water parks where you can jump off slides of different sizes and speeds or relax in the pools or in some of the rivers.
Universal Orlando Resort:
- Universal Studios Florida. In this park you will find attractions of some of the most successful films, you will feel the adrenaline in the new attraction of Fast and Furious, eliminate aliens with Men in Black, enter to Springfield to eat in Moe’s or get in to the world of magic in the area of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter: Diagon Alley and go with Harry Potter to Gringotts Bank or take the Hogwarts Express at King Kross Station.
- Islands of Adventure. In this park you’ll find Skull Island, dedicated to King Kong, where you can take a jungle walk; Jurassic Park, where you can take a river walk surrounded by dinosaurs; Marvel Super Hero Island, where you’ll find The Incredible Hulk Coaster, a roller coaster full of adrenaline! You can also reach The Wizarding World of Harry Potter: Hogsmeade from Universal Studios, aboard the Hogwarts Express and enter Hogwarts Castle; from June 13, enter the forbidden forest with Hagrid and, for the little ones, Seuss Landing, where you can enter the world of Dr. Seuss and Toon Lagoon with incredible water attractions.
- Universal’s Volcano Bay. This is a water park with slides of all sizes and speeds, a pool for the youngest and a quiet river and rapids that promise an exciting ride.
As you can see, the fun at Walt Disney World and Universal Orlando Resort never ends. Dare to discover them with NexusTours, Your Local Experts!